555 University Avenue, Suite 140, Sacramento, California 95825

Tag Archives: unmarried fathers seeking custody rights

What Happens with Custody When Unmarried Parents Split in California?

When unmarried parents separate, they don’t need to file for divorce or worry about changing names. But although they aren’t legally required to get a court order to determine custody or child support, formally documenting these details protects parents’ rights to child support, custody and visitation in the long term. Separating parents often encounter these […]


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form