Sacramento Family Law Firm Helps Clients Resolve Disputes
Accomplished California lawyer handles divorce, child custody and support cases
When your marriage is ending or you’re facing another type of family legal crisis, you deserve skilled and compassionate counsel. At Williams Family Law, in Sacramento, we have provided that advocacy to our family law clients for more than a decade. We understand that conflicts within families are not just litigation matters, but personal hardships that affect every part of your life. No matter how overwhelming your circumstances might seem, we have the knowledge and background to resolve your issues in a professional, caring manner. For questions about divorce, child custody or any other domestic issue, you can rely on me, Stephanie Williams, to find creative, successful solutions.
Experienced representation for difficult domestic matters
Individuals and families throughout the Sacramento area rely on Williams Family Law, and recommend us to others because we are:
- Honest and trusted — Family disputes are difficult enough; they demand an attorney who provides honest counsel at all times. Our clients have trusted us for more than a decade because they know they are getting the advice they need to make fully informed decisions.
- Highly trained — Attorney Stephanie Williams is a California Certified Family Law Specialist and has served in leadership roles for numerous professional organizations. She also assists military personnel with family law issues.
- Dedicated to easing your stress — Family law conflicts always carry emotional costs. We never lose sight of this — we understand that successful representation requires more than just a favorable decision in court; it requires an advocate who supports you through each step.
Whether your case is resolved amicably or requires vigorous advocacy in court, we are here to work for the best possible outcome.
Assisting California residents with all types of family legal concerns
Williams Family Law represents Californians in all types of domestic legal matters, including:
- Divorce — If your marriage is ending, we provide skilled legal support for every aspect of your divorce case, including property division and spousal support.
- Family law — Williams Family Law handles all types of family law matters, including issues involving domestic violence protective orders and paternity disputes.
- Child custody — No family law issue is more important than setting a successful foundation for children after their parents split. Our firm will advocate strongly for a child custody arrangement that protects your relationship with your child.
- Child support — California law has a detailed formula for child support determinations. We can show you what the rate might be and ensure that important information and hidden income is not overlooked.
- Mediation — Often, the best way to end a marriage is by avoiding costly litigation. We have extensive experience guiding clients through mediation and collaborative divorce.
For any type of family problem, we advise you on the relevant law as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each choice available to you.